Collecting personal informationWe may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us
Using personal informationWe may use your personal information to:
- administer our business
- supply to you services booked with us
Disclosing personal informationWe will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing. We may disclose your personal information:
- to any of our employees, professional advisers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies from this site do not contain any information that personally identifies a user.
Our detailsThis website is owned and operated by Red Sea Unlimited.
Our principal place of business is from the dock at Hurghada New Marina.
You can contact us on email@example.com or facebook.com/redseaultd